How to Support Hudson DEI Alliance
Together we can cultivate a community dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion through education, dialogue, and action. Consider making a fully tax-deductible donation. Your donation will support the programs and projects of the Hudson DEI Alliance fund.
Learn how to donate below, and take a look at some new opportunities including a live auction July 28 – August 8 and a fundraiser.
Ways to Donate
Gifts can be made online or by check.
Make checks payable to:
Hudson Community Foundation
Fbo – Hudson DEI Alliance
PO Box 944
Hudson, Ohio 44236
Make your online donation through our secure page here.
The Hudson DEI Alliance is raising funds that will be allocated toward assisting the newly formed non-profit (December 2020) and new board (July 14, 2021) with:
- Strategic planning.
- Hiring a non-profit specialist to assist with finalizing the by-laws.
- Training community leaders from faith-based orgs, business leaders, non-profits and city and local government organizations as dialogue facilitators in the city of Hudson.
- Conducting city-wide dialogues on topics related to diversity.
- Hiring a staff person.
How can I support the Alliance?
- ONLINE AUCTION: Bid during our online auction that runs July 28th – August 8th, 2021 on Great Lakes Vintage’s online auction site here.
- Pick up is in Hudson, Ohio on August 10th from 4PM – 7PM.
- FUNDRAISER: Support us through our GoLively Fundraiser here.
- DONATE: Provide a contribution directly through our “Donate” button above.
Thank you for your support!
Consider joining us for our free upcoming events including the “Business DEI Webinar Series” beginning in mid-August and the upcoming book read and dialogue on “Blindspot: Hidden Biases of Good People” coming in October! Check out past webinars on “Constructive Conversations: Finding Valid Information & How to Use It” on our resources page.
Hudson DEI Alliance
The Hudson DEI Alliance works in collaboration with our educational, business, and faith communities through a fund at the Hudson Community Foundation.